Donate to the Summit Valley Horse Center
Choose how to donate or make a membership payment, both are tax deductible (EIN number 47-5170113 A)
Send a check:
PO Box 1865
Silverthorne, Colorado 80498
Pay Online - Credit Card
Buy from our Amazon Wish list
Become a Donor or Sponsor?
Sponsorship helps us cover the cost of taking care of our very expensive horse friends! Ranch expenses exceed $250k each year. Sponsorship can be on an ongoing monthly basis or in the form of a one-time donation.
- Individual Horse Sponsorship: $1,000 to help cover the cost of a horse for the season
- Class Sponsorship: $195 sponsorship of a child to attend Junior Horseman class; $1,170 for an entire class of 6 children.
- Corporate Sponsorship with advertising benefits, $3500
- Other Sponsorship Opportunities:
- $50 sponsor attendance at a Meet the Minis or Pony Posse class or buy a new helmet
- $25 per month, buy hay for one horse for a month
- $50 per month, buys hay and grain for a horse for a month
- $100 per month, pays for food, farrier and vet costs for one horse
- $250 per month, fuels the tractor for a month
ALL DONATIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE
We are extremely grateful to the many individuals, non-profits, foundations, and corporations who have supported our mission. When you click on any of the options above, you can specify how you want your donation to be used.
If you are curious about some specific needs, here are suggestions:
- Sponsor a child - scholarships enable deserving children, whose parents cannot afford our programs, to attend
- Sponsor a horse - with a one-time donation or a regular monthly donation. Email updates on your horses progress in June, August and October and the opportunity to visit with them.
- Equipment donations including tack-saddles, saddle pads, stirrups, bridles, bits, halters and lead ropes and reins for horses and ponies helps to ensure our equipment is safe for both horse and handler. Please only donate equipment in good, safe working order.