Donate to the Summit Valley Horse Center
Choose how to donate or make a membership payment, both are tax deductible (EIN number 47-5170113 A)
Send a Check:
PO Box 1865
Silverthorne, Colorado 80497
Pay Online - Credit Card
Pay Online - PayPal
If you would like to use PayPal to donate, click the button below:
Buy from our Amazon Wish list
Become a Donor or Sponsor?
Sponsorship helps us cover the cost of taking care of our very expensive horse friends! Ranch expenses exceed $250k each year. Sponsorship can be on an ongoing monthly basis or in the form of a one-time donation.
- Individual Horse Sponsorship: $2500 provides all costs for the horse for the season
- Class Sponsorship: $250 sponsorship of a child to attend Junior Horseman class; $1500 for an entire class of 6 children.
- Corporate Sponsorship with advertising benefits, $3500
- Horse Feed Sponsorship, $1000 feed a horse for the season
Other Sponsorship Opportunities:
- $50 sponsor attendance at a Meet the minis class or buy a new helmet
- $25 per month, buy hay for one horse for a month
- $50 per month, buys hay and grain for a horse for a month
- $100 per month, pays for farrier and vet costs for one horse
- $250 per month, fuels the tractor for a month
- $500 per month, full care for one horse for a month
ALL DONATIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE
We are extremely grateful to the many individuals, non-profits, foundations, and corporations who have supported our mission. When you click on any of the options above, you can specify how you want your donation to be used.
If you are curious about some specific needs, here are suggestions:
- Sponsor a child - scholarships enable deserving children, whose parents cannot afford our programs, to attend
- Sponsor a horse - with a one-time donation or a regular monthly donation. For more information, contact Craig Robelen at:
- Donate "tack" - equipment such as saddles, saddle blankets, stirrups, bridles, halters, reins, and harnesses for horses and ponies to ensure the safety and comfort of participants in our educational programs.