Become a Donor or Sponsor?
Sponsorship helps us cover the cost of taking care of our very expensive horse friends! Ranch expenses exceed $250k each year. Sponsorship can be on an ongoing monthly basis or in the form of a one-time donation.
- Trophy Level Sponsorship: $10,000 +
- Blue Ribbon Level Sponsorship: $1,000-$10,000
- Horse and Saddle Sponsorship: $500-$1,000.
- Individual Horse Sponsorship: $2500 This sponsorship allows you to work with the horse of your choice at the ranch when you visit.
- Class Sponsorship: $250 sponsorship of a child to attend Junior Horseman class; $1500 for an entire class of 6 children.
Other Sponsorship Opportunities:
- $50 sponsor attendance at a Meet the minis class or buy a new helmet
- $25 per month, buy hay for one horse for a month
- $50 per month, buys hay and grain for a horse for a month
- $100 per month, pays for farrier and vet costs for one horse
- $250 per month, fuels the tractor for a month
- $500 per month, full care for one horse for a month
ALL DONATIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE
We are extremely grateful to the many individuals, non-profits, foundations, and corporations who have supported our mission. When you click on any of the options above, you can specify how you want your donation to be used.
If you are curious about some specific needs, here are suggestions:
- Sponsor a child - scholarships enable deserving children, whose parents cannot afford our programs, to attend
- Sponsor a horse - with a one-time donation or a regular monthly donation. For more information, contact Craig Robelen at:
- Donate "tack" - equipment such as saddles, saddle blankets, stirrups, bridles, halters, reins, and harnesses for horses and ponies to ensure the safety and comfort of participants in our educational programs.